The second course of SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival is in full swing, after a delicious debut last year. The park will be serving a gastronomical feast including all new dishes and fan favourites to accompany world-class entertainment each Saturday and Sunday from 17th
February until 15th
Wake your taste buds by trying all the small tasting plates on offer, filled with exciting and mouth-watering dishes from around the world. A selection of menu highlights includes:
- NEW German Market- Weiner Schnitzel Slider
- NEW All-American Market – Nathan’s® Chicago, New York, and Coney Island Hot Dog Sliders
- Asian Market- Peking Duck Lo Mein with Fresh Oriental Vegetables
- Mexican Market- Braised Chicken Adobo with Mole Sauce, Cheese and Mexican Rice
- Caribbean Market- Cinnamon Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Sweet Plantain Mash
- Florida Market- NEW Wild Boar Smoked Cheddar Sausage
- Mediterranean Market- Sea Scallops Provençal with Wild Mushroom Risotto
- North Atlantic Market- New England Lobster Roll
- Pacific Coast Market- Braised Pork Cheeks with Savory Apple Polenta
- Brazilian Market- Brazilian Churrasco with Chimichurri & Garbanzo Frito
- Polynesian Island Market- NEW Pineapple Tofu Poke Bowl
- Gulf Coast Market- Southern Creamy Cheese Grits with a Blackened Shrimp
As with all the food served at the SeaWorld Parks, each item at the Seven Seas Food Festival reflects their commitment to sustainable foods and farming. Expect to find dishes crafted with organic ingredients, free range eggs, regional produce, and sustainable seafood.
With any selection of delectable food, you’ll always need something to wash it down. To accompany all the sample dishes, choose from a wide range of 70 beers and 50 wines to pair with the artisan foods on offer. Five new beverage and brew huts have been stationed throughout the park, so a good tipple will never be too far away. Find the complete menu of dishes and drinks here.
How can I get my hands on the SeaWorld Seven Seas Food Festival dishes?
Purchase a Seven Seas Sampling Lanyard from any of the participating food stands within the park. Choose from 5, 8 or 15 item Sampling Lanyards and visit the stands which take your fancy.
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival begins at select markets around the park at 11:00am with all locations in full operation by 12:00pm every Saturday and Sunday, from 17th
February – 15th
Entrance into the festival is included with park admission – including the festival’s concerts and performances at Bayside Stadium.
Book SeaWorld Orlando tickets here