Disney Cruise Lines series of themed ships commence on the 6th
of September 2014, starting with a one of a kind Halloween experience on-board Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream & Disney Fantasy. Special Halloween events will take place up until the 31st
of October:Mickeys Mouse-querade Party
- A spooky party, staged in the ships atrium and comprising of trick or treating, scary games, dancing and not to forget all your favourite Disney characters dressed in their finest Halloween threads.
Halloween themed activities
- Get involved in an array of activities suitable for all ages, inclusive of pumpkin-carving and mask-makingTim Burtons The Nightmare before Christmas Sing and Scream
- Take part in this hugely fun and interactive film experience, concluded by the chance to meet Jack and Sally.Haunted Stories of the Sea
– Perch yourself on the ships top deck for a storytelling experience of the highest decree.Halloween Isnt Just for Kids
– It’s not all about the kids, parents are invited to an adult’s only party for the opportunity to win the infamous costume competition.
The fun continues into the Christmas season from the 8th
of November until the 30th
of December with Disney’s Very MerryTime Cruises on-board Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy. During this period Disney’s Castaway Cay is transformed into a Christmas Oasis, as well as a host of on-board festivities:Deck The Deck Tropical Holiday Party –
A celebratory event in addition to Pirate Night, characterised by dancing, games and the main attraction, candy-cane limbo.Tree Lighting Ceremony –
The perfect way to start the holiday season, where children are given the opportunity to help light the Christmas tree.Santa Claus meet and greet –
Meet up with Santa and his elves and take some family photos to remember this very special moment.Meet and greet with Disney characters –
Meet up with some of Disney’s most famous characters dressed in their holiday outfits.A life-sized gingerbread house –
Let your children’s imagination run wild, constructed with edible ingredients, where you can also create your very own gingerbread house.
In addition to this guests that will be on board on the 24th
December will receive extra special treatment, inclusive of cookies on Christmas Eve, a special holiday surprise and Christmas carolling with the children.
START THE NEW YEAR WITH A BANG
If you happen to be lucky enough to be on-board Disney Cruise Lines on the 31st
of December you can celebrate the New Year with dancing, entertainment and food that guests of all ages will love. There is even the added benefit of a special New Years Eve dinner menu, an exhilarating New Years Eve deck party, as well as holiday-themed giveaways, such as hats, horns and much more.