The Walt Disney World Resort consists of over 25 choices of accommodation with varying themes and prices meaning you’re guaranteed to find something that’s perfect for you. The Disney Hotels are categorised as either Deluxe, Moderate or Value depending on budget.
Aside from the amazing hotels and villas themselves, there are a number of perks you can enjoy when staying at the Walt Disney World Resort. Resort guests will benefit from Extra Magic Hours, which enable additional time in the parks, as well as complimentary airport transfers and transport to and from the Disney Parks.
Deluxe Accommodation**Our Top Pick**Disneys Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Grand by name and grand by nature, this lavish Victorian-inspired hotel is the definition of elegance. Stunning Victorian architecture meets modern sophistication to provide a memorable stay that caters to your every need. Gorgeous verandas overlook the Seven Seas Lagoon and offer a tranquil setting to enjoy the outdoors. Indulge yourself with a relaxing massage in the hotel spa and experience the exquisite delights on the restaurant’s menu.Disneys Animal Kingdom Lodge
– This safari-themed resort takes you right into the heart of Africa and is a real treat for any animal lovers. The horseshoe-shaped hotel sits around a lush savannah that houses over 200 animals and birds providing spectacular views and wildlife sightings from your room.Disneys Beach Club Resort
– With buildings made to look like the seaside cottages found in New England, this charming resort provides luxurious comfort and excellent dining options. Hire a mini-powerboat and explore the beautiful lake or cool off in the hotel’s very own lazy river.Disneys BoardWalk Inn Resort
– Transporting you straight to Atlantic City during the 1940s, this elegant hotel holds a whimsical charm that is sure to make your stay an absolute pleasure. With a Boardwalk entertainment district, complete with restaurants and bars, and beautiful New-England style gardens, this resort is a real favourite with the adults.Disneys Contemporary Resort
– With an ultra-modern design and minimal interiors, this stylish hotel provides a place of respite for those wanting to escape the Disney mayhem for a few hours. Award-winning dining, dazzling pools and a white-sand beach give this hotel that extra ‘wow’ factor.Disneys Polynesian Village Resort
– If you want to immerse yourself in a tropical oasis, this is the perfect resort for you. With calming koi ponds, blossoming gardens and stunning beaches, this resort captures the spirit of the South Pacific whilst providing world-class dining and a range of leisure activities to enjoy.Disneys Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
– With an award-winning spa and surrounding golf courses, this beautiful resort provides a sophisticated retreat for adults whilst feature pools and waterslides keep the kids amused.
Moderate Accommodation**Our Top Pick**Disneys Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
- Despite being classed as a Moderate Resort, Disneys Port Orleans
Resort - Riverside
actually offers Deluxe Resort standards but for a lower price. The considered theming of this resort is simply excellent and draws inspiration from two walks of life in Louisiana. The beautifully manicured gardens of Magnolia Bend hold stunning white-column mansions and contrast perfectly with the Alligator Bayou area which delivers rugged charm alongside the calm waters.Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort
– Made up of 6 separate islands, complete with swaying palm trees and a sandy beach, this resort is a haven of relaxation away from the parks. Colonial style buildings give the islands a burst of colour whilst pirate themed rooms and aquatic play areas are ideal for children.Disneys Coronado Springs Resort
– Inspired by the hot Mexican desert, this hotel features 4 pools complete with ancient temples and monuments to emphasise the theme. The dining options in this resort are excellent and you can really get into the spirit of things by opting for a traditional Tex-Mex dish.Disneys Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
– Beautifully decorated buildings, with wrought iron balconies and traditional gas lamps, are set along cobblestone streets to create a historic French Quarter with a touch of romanticism.Disneys Wilderness Lodge
– Taking inspiration from America’s Northwest, this large scale lodge brings a touch of the wilderness to your stay. Overlooking a babbling creek and with finishing touches such as totem poles and headdresses, this resort is the epitome of rustic grandeur.
**Our Top Pick**
Disneys All-Star Music Resort - Disney’s All-Star Music Resort is one of our favourites when it comes to value for money, attention to detail and getting that ‘Disney experience’. This vibrant hotel is an exciting homage to all things rock ‘n’ roll, pop, jazz, country and any other genre of music you can think of. With giant musical instruments, a guitar-shaped pool and a towering jukebox-styled entrance, this impressive resort is a music lovers dream.
Disneys All-Star Resorts – Consisting of 3 separate hotels themed around sport, music and the movies, these budget resorts are larger than life and guarantee the ultimate Disney experience.
Disneys Art of Animation Resort – This is the newest resort at Walt Disney World and also holds the largest swimming pool. Family suites are themed around The Lion King, Cars or Finding Nemo making it a great choice for the kids and avid Disney fans.
Disneys Pop Century Resort – With references to pop culture from the 1950s to the 1990s, this resort takes adults on a trip down memory lane. Decorated with giant figures and complete with an arcade room, this hotel offers nostalgia for the adults and bounds of fun for the kids.
Disney Dining Plan
Watch out for the Disney Dining Plan where you can choose from an array of options and enjoy a delicious variety of snacks, meals and drinks at over 100 Walt Disney World restaurants throughout your stay.
Disney Quick Service Dining Plan:
2 Quick-Service meals, 2 selected snacks and 1 refillable resort mug.Disney Dining Plan:
1 Quick-Service meal, 1 Waiter-Service meal, 2 selected snacks and 1 refillable resort mug.Disney Deluxe Dining Plan:
3 Quick-Service or Waiter-Service meals, 2 selected snacks and 1 refillable resort mug.
For more information on Walt Disney World Hotels & Disney Dining click here