A great cruise has many things we love about holidays
- entertainment, relaxation, destinations. Yet more of them, always within reach. Some places are also simply best seen by sea - like Caribbean Island gems against the glistening Atlantic.
Though if you choose a Cruise and Stay package, your holiday can truly have it all...
After all, following a day of ride hopping at Orlando’s theme parks, what could be more calming than setting sail for the Bahamas? Or perhaps you’d like to soak up the rays on Miami Beach before letting your inner Bear Grylls out in the Alaskan wilderness? Wherever you choose, a Cruise and Stay holiday is perfect for exploring multiple destinations and travelling in style. Learn more in this all-in-one guide.
What Exactly Is a Cruise and Stay Holiday?
Cruise and Stay holidays are the best of both worlds – a fun-filled cruise packaged with a traditional holiday. This method of travel has become increasingly popular post the pandemic. In other words, travel is up and running again and so are we, choosing Cruise and Stay holidays as the perfect way to make up for lost time. What's more, unlike simple cruise packages, they are geared toward having more time in a destination, usually at the beginning or end of the cruise.
Top Benefits of a Cruise and Stay Holiday
- If you're a little unsure of how the tummy might react to the open waters, with more time on land, Cruise and Stay holidays are the perfect way to ease in for first-time cruisers
- Travel with world-class cruise lines, including Royal Caribbean, Disney, and Carnival. From themed dining to rollercoasters at sea, from luxury to budget-friendly, we have a ship for everyone
- Cruise and stay holidays offer greater flexibility, with a variety of stay lengths ranging from around three to seven nights (or longer), meaning no rushed sightseeing needed
Why Book With Us
- We take the hassle away. Specialists in multi-centre holidays, we can provide the perfect tailor-made package to suit your travelling needs. With Cruise and Stay options, including the Caribbean, Mexico, and Hawaii, you can explore further afield, as well as soak up the very best of the Sunshine State
- Our award-winning service. Not to brag too much, but we have won The Best Holiday Company to the USA for three consecutive years at the British Travel Awards. Therefore, you can be sure you are in good hands!
- With our flexible payment plans, you don’t have to go broke the second you book a trip. With deposits from as little as £75pp as well as the option of spreading the cost for up to 36 months before departure, there is plenty of time to save.
- For added peace of mind, all our holidays are ATOL protected, and we are also a member of The Travel Trust Association. This means you can be certain of 100% financial protection.
Which Cruise Is Right for You?
Best for families – Disney Cruise Line
The fairytale doesn’t need to come to an end just because you’ve left Disney World. Devote full time to floating in Donald, Mickey, or Goofy’s Pool, or make a splash from their 760-foot slide. Come nightfall, take in one of their spectacular Broadway-style live shows and themed restaurants. The new Disney Wish ship offers an enchanting Frozen-themed dining experience no fan would want to miss. And, with a wide selection of spacious suites, you’ll be a sleeping beauty in no time.
Best for entertainment – Norwegian Cruise Line
Aqua parks, spas, casinos, shows... what more could you ask for? Norwegian Cruise Line
offers a little something for everyone when it comes to entertainment. It brings celebrity impersonators to the high seas in its Legends in Concert show, has you playing for cash in an exclusive Deal or No Deal contest, and allows you to hit the courts in its state-of-the-art sports complex.
Best for luxury – Celebrity Cruises
Nothing quite says luxury like the award-winning Celebrity Cruises
. Whichever ship you board, whether it’s the new Celebrity Apex or the seasoned Celebrity Millennium, you will find world-class dining and cashmere mattresses for a great night’s sleep. For added luxury, be sure to visit the SEA Thermal Suite, which features eight distinctive therapeutic experiences. While it’s not quite a Disney cruise, kids won’t be short on things to marvel at either. From Equinox’s activity-filled Camp at Sea programme to Le Petit Chef’s magical 3D chefs on your plate, wonderment is truly all around.
How to Make the Most of Your Cruise
While it’s easy to get swept up in the cruise side of things, the stay part is just as important. Therefore, you will want to plan ahead. For example, longer stays in Orlando may benefit from early theme park ticket purchasing and more popular restaurants might require reservations. And, whether you’re spending three or ten days at a destination, having a general idea of your itinerary will do wonders for keeping the family peace.
Pick the perfect accommodation
With nearly 2,000 homes in Florida alone, we have a wide selection of stays to make the most of your Cruise and Stay holiday. For example, our Disney Area Executive Villas
house up to 12 people and come equipped with a games room and pool for plenty of family fun. We also have an array of waterfront havens in Miami, Tampa, and beyond for that perfect view to wake up to.
Live it up at sea
When it comes to cruises, the old saying ‘life is about the journey, not the destination,’ couldn’t be more fitting. After all, it’s not every day you get to ride a roller coaster en route. These award-winning cruise lines make your time at sea a truly memorable experience. Whether you’re giving yourself a little VIP treatment at the spas or scoffing popcorn in the movie theatre, be sure to immerse yourself in the full cruise adventure.
Are you ready to set sail? Get in touch with our Travel Specialists today for a personalised Florida Cruise and Stay holiday tailormade for more memories.