Rebook Your Holiday
Last updated 25th September at 12.08pm
In light of the news of Thomas Cook going into administration on 23rd September 2019 please find the following information
If you booked a Disney holiday with Thomas Cook
We can now offer customers affected by Thomas Cook a Disney holiday with the same requirements as their original booking, including holidays with Disney Dining plans. Our teams will simply transfer your booking from Thomas Cook to Ocean Florida, ensuring all your original bookings are honoured.
Customers rebooking their Disney holiday will no longer receive their Disney gift cards and will have to rebook extra services like FastPass+ and dining reservations using their new Disney confirmation number.
Please note: This only applies to enquiries that are requested EXACTLY as per the original booking
If you had a villa booking with Thomas Cook
Yesterday, our Orlando Welcome Centre team secured contracts with the two main villa suppliers Thomas Cook were using at discounted rates. Therefore, there is a high likelihood that we can match your existing villa booking. Contact one of our USA Travel Specialists to discuss your options on 020 7788 8254.
If you have an upcoming booking with Ocean Florida on Thomas cook flights
Your booking with us is ATOL protected so your holiday is completely safe. Our teams have been working to secure alternative flights for all customers since Monday. If you have not spoken to us yet, please call our After Sales Team on 020 3814 2198 between 9.00am and 5.30pm today. Our teams have completed all 2019 departures and will begin working through 2020 and 2021 departures today.
If you have booked with another travel company but are staying in a villa or hotel provided by Ocean Holidays
Please contact the company you made your villa or hotel booking with who will advise the status of your booking and their policy regards your travel arrangements
If you didn’t book with Ocean Florida but want to rebook your USA Holiday
If you had an upcoming holiday to the US with Thomas Cook, we can help rebook your trip to ensure you don’t miss out. Contact one of our USA Travel Specialists to discuss your options on 020 7939 7775 or make an enquiry.
How to rebook and reclaim
- Speak to one of our USA Specialists or make an enquiry
- Secure a similar package to what you originally booked
- Claim a full refund for your original Thomas Cook holiday from ATOL or your credit/debit card provider if your holiday booking is protected
How we can help
- We will aim to book your USA holiday for the same price as your original booking with Thomas Cook with departures available through 2021
- Your new package holiday will be fully ATOL protected and booked on a scheduled airline such as Virgin Atlantic or British Airways
- Our Orlando office and welcome centre is the largest Florida specialist for UK customers. We are therefore fully prepared and ready to help customers dream holidays still come true
How to make a claim
- Thomas Cooks official statement and information can be found here: https://thomascook.caa.co.uk/customers/
- Visit the ATOL website for details on how make a claim for your Thomas cook package. Read more here
We have found that Moneysavingexpert has the most up to date and rounded guide on all other options regarding the various status’ of bookings made with Thomas Cook including how to reclaim on your credit/debit card using section 75. Read more here