Terms and Conditions:
- This is not an offer of full-time employment. You will be our Florida Theme Park Tester and visit various theme parks across Orlando over a three-week period.
- Entries are only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Applications open from 3rd January 2020 and close 31st January 2020.
- The chosen applicant may choose any dates that fall between 20th April - 26th May 2020 to carry out the job role (this is dependent on the selected winner's availability).
- Initial applications for our Florida Theme Park Tester will run through to the closing date of January 31st
- A shortlist of successful applicants will then be progressed onto stage two, where a video application will be required.
- Stage three will entail phone interviews.
- The final stage will be one-to-one video interviews, after which, the lucky candidate will be selected.
- As our professional Florida Theme Park Tester, you will be tasked with providing essential feedback via a ratings form on each park based on the below criteria:
- Overall experience
- Quality and variety of food & drink
- Souvenirs & brand merchandise
- Suitability for families/couples
- Thrill factor for each ride, show, and display
- Photo ops
- You will also required to capture photo/video content for each element of your experience, as well as a daily video diary.
- During the theme park visits, the winner will be asked to share pictures and videos of their visit, tagging @OceanFlorida and using #OceanFloridaDreamJob on posts.
Job Info/What you get included:
- £3,000 salary
- Option to bring a partner/friend/family member (18+) if desired
- Travel and accommodation costs will be covered for you and +1 for the duration of the three-week testing period
- Car hire and insurance for the duration
- Where possible, food tokens will be given to you in most of the theme parks for specific purchases. If you buy food in addition to this, this will need to be covered by yourselves
- Where possible you will receive fast passes/express passes at the theme parks that allow quicker entry to rides.
- Go Pro camera to capture content
- Fitbit to measure steps and heart-rate during different activities
- The winner will be expected to visit all of the Theme Parks assigned by Ocean Holidays. If you are unavailable, the prize will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- In order to apply for this role, you will need to complete the form on the job application page.
- All pictures and videos submitted have the owner's permission to be used by Ocean Holidays on social media platforms, its website and in press materials
- The successful applicant agrees to share fitness tracker data with Ocean Holidays for use on social media platforms, its website and in press materials
- The successful applicant will be the lead passenger and is responsible for sourcing one other traveling party members. Both members must have a valid UK or ROI Electronic Passport with at least 6 months validity and are responsible for obtaining an ESTA prior to travel. Both members of the party must travel at the same time.
- If the applicant is unable to obtain a valid ESTA for entry, the prize will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Applications for this job close on January 31st 2020. Any entries made after this date will not be counted.
- The successful applicant will be announced on 2nd March
- Ocean Holidays does not take responsibility for the condition of the theme parks. The experience is fulfilled by the Park and not Ocean Holidays Ltd. Every effort has been made by Ocean Holidays Ltd to monitor the service and facilities of the parks that we partner.
- Ocean Holidays’ decision regarding the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Ocean Holidays reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and the terms and conditions without any notice. Your details will not be passed onto any third parties. By entering the competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound to these terms and conditions.
- Employees of Ocean Florida, their family members or anyone else connected to the company are not permitted to enter.
Winner of British Travel
24/7 Florida Help
UK’s No.1 Independent
98% Customer Reviews