Designer all the way
Fashionistas will love Miami’s palm tree-lined streets
which are punctuated with designer boutiques and glitzy bars and restaurants. The living is definitely easy here and so is the shopping in Downtown Miami and on South Beach’s Ocean Drive
, Lincoln Road, Espanola Way and Collins Avenue. And as any dedicated shopper knows, there’s always a bargain to be had among the hefty price tags.
- South Beach for a multitude of designer boutiques and big designer brands including Tommy Hilfiger, Nicole Miller and Kenneth Cole
- Downtown Miami for hundreds of retails outlets and huge departments stores including Macy’s and La Epoca
Shop, eat and sight-see
For those who like to explore their holiday destination and experience all it has to offer, strolling Miami’s streets
is a great way to take in the sights, whilst browsing the shops and stopping for refreshing treats along the way.
- Shops at Sunset Place for Urban Outfitters, Armani Exchange and Banana Republic
- CocoWalk for the GAP, Edward Beiner Eyewear, Victoria’s Secret and Maui Nix Surf Shop
- Bayside Marketplace for over 150 shops including Victoria’s Secret, the GAP and Wet Seal
For comfortably cool shopping whilst making those important purchasing decisions, Miami’s malls, complete with air conditioning, offer shopping galore and respite from the endless sunshine.
- Dadeland Mall for Abercrombie & Fitch, Saks Fifth Avenue, JC Penney, Nordstrom, Coach, Ann Taylor, Talbots and the largest Macy’s in Florida
- Miami International Mall for over 140 shops including Sears, JC Penney and Macy’s Men, Women, Kids and Home outlets
- Aventura Mall for over 300 retail outlets including Louis Vuitton, Bloomingdale’s, Sears, Macy’s and JC Penney
Wherever your shopping exploits take you, youre bound to bag a bargain or two. Miami offers limitless shopping opportunities with as many dining and entertainment venues to match.