Experience Orlando to the max when travelling in a larger group or family with one of our fantastic villas as a base. Check into Windsor at Westside home, where you'll find lovely living spaces and brilliant amenities such as flat-screen TVs, your own private pool and even a games room. Plus, you'll always be just moments away from the city's top attractions.
Day 1-4: Spend a couple of days exploring the parks
Make yourself at home in your Windsor at Westside villa
and sleep-tight so you;re ready to experience the magic of Walt Disney World. You're so close that you'll feel the magic from the comfort of your villa. There's so much to see and do across the parks that you're certainly going to need a few days to experience it all.
- Visit Walt Disney Worlds six amazing theme parks
- Go splash-crazy at two waterparks
- Enjoy incredible dining and entertainment
Day 5-8: Explore Orlandos Playground
Explore Orlandos playground
and check out Orlando's other amazing experiences, from skimming the swamps at Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures to riding monster trucks at Gatorland. Head to smaller theme parks like Fun Spot America for unique rides that you wont find in the big parks, or enjoy the endless number of attractions along International Drive, the family-friendly leisure and entertainment strip.
- Stop by a load of shopping complexes throughout International Drive
- Marvel at the wildlife in the nature parks
- Cheer on the Orlando Magic basketball team
Day 9: Pool Party!
Crank the music up to 11 and fire up the BBQ for a pool party - the ultimate chill day. Challenge each other to matches in the games room or enjoy a spacious, private pool with loungers to soak up that Florida sun.
- Enjoy a spacious swimming pool with loungers
- Challenge each other to matches in the games room
- Stock up and get the BBQ started
Day 10-13: Thrills and Spills
Feeling well rested and refreshed thanks to day 9, visit all your favourite theme parks one last time before heading homeward bound.
- Feel the magic of Walt Disney World
- Experience block-buster action at Universal Orlando Resort
- Meet ocean friends at SeaWorld Orlando
Day 14: Relax and shop before you head back home
With the holiday drawing to a close, why not wind down and spend your last day doing something a little more relaxing? Wake up and enjoy the perks of your villa for the last time. Take a swim, or settle the score for good in the games room. Then, why not head to one of the several nearby shopping malls? Grab souvenirs and reflect on your holiday memories over a tasty meal from an authentic American eatery. Don't forget to grab yourself some brilliant souvenirs to remember your holiday by!
If you dream of the above holiday, then take a look here at our amazing 2021 & 2022 villa packages and give our travel specialists a call to organise your Florida holiday today!
- Make the most of villa features like the pool and games room
- Visit one or several shopping centres around Orlando
- Grab yourself some brilliant souvenirs to remember your holiday by