I’m in Florida now, and need help – who do I contact?
For help when on-site please contact our dedicated Florida Resort Office on 1-407-390-6422.
Do I have to give tips and if so, how much is appropriate?
The decision to tip or not is entirely up to you. However, as a rough guide this is what is considered customary in the USA:
- Restaurants where you are seated and food is brought to you: 15%-20%
- Bars where a bartender makes or opens your drink — $1 per drink like a beer or glass of wine, maybe $2 for a cocktail.
- Taxis or transfers: 15%-20%
- Tour guides: 10%-20%
- Bellhops/porters: $1 per bag
- Hotel housekeeping: $5 per day
What if my question is not answered here?
If your query is not covered here or you have any further questions please contact our Customer Service Team via your Manage My Booking portal
. This is the quickest way to get in touch with us.
If your experience with us has not been up to our usual high standards, we apologise. Please address your complaint to email@example.com