Hello. At Ocean Florida we use cookies to give you the best possible
experience. By visiting our
site, you agree to our cookie policy Close white logo close

FAQ and Help

imgVisas and Passports

Do I need a current passport?

If you are traveling to the United States you are required to have a valid British passport and your passport must be valid for the entire duration of your stay. You will not need any additional period of validity on your passport beyond this. 

For more information visit the Foreign and Commonwealth office: www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/usa/entry-requirements 

Do I need to apply for a Visa Waiver or ESTA?

The majority of UK citizens travelling to the United States are required to obtain an Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) prior to travelling by air or sea to the United States. If you do not apply for a travel authorisation (ESTA) you may be denied boarding, experience delayed processing, or be denied admission at a United States port of entry. 
Applications must be submitted no less than 72 hours prior to travel; you are therefore encouraged to apply early. Please note there is a charge of approximately $21 per person. If you are staying at a villa property, when completing your ESTA please state the address of our Ocean Holidays Centre, 8390 Champions Gate Blvd (Suite 235), ChampionsGate, FL 33896, USA. 
To complete an ESTA please see: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/ 
Applying for an ESTA can also be done from your mobile, using the free downloadable ESTA Mobile app from the App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store (Android).

Please be aware that not all UK citizens are permitted to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver scheme, this includes (but is not limited to) UK citizens that have a criminal conviction. For further information please visit: https://help.cbp.gov/ 

If you are traveling to the United States and you have travelled to Cuba since 12th January 2021, you will not be able to travel on the ESTA Visa Waiver Programme, you will need to obtain a visa to travel to the United States. For more information visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html
Ocean Holidays cannot be held liable for any passenger that is not permitted to enter the United States. 

Messages will be responded to as soon as possible
*Required fields

Call our Travel Specialists to plan your perfect holiday or request a free quote in just 60 seconds
Request your free
quote in just 60 seconds